Wednesday, September 16, 2009

1st day preschooler



Karlee started preschool last week and she loves it. She was so excited that when I told her to hurry and get in the shower she didn't complain or anything like she usually does. We are carpooling with my friend Cheryl and her son Josh, so once a week I will only have two kids at home or two kids running errands in Bellingham...which financially could get me in trouble if I have it too easy when I am shopping :)

6 comments:

Jenni said...

Karlee is so cute! I can't believe she is in preschool.

Peter and Lesha said...

she is suck a cutie in her school clothes, Brax loves school too that is great that they are there together. Carson isn't as social as I think I would like him to be and I need to be more respectful of it I think. we go to Library reading/singing time at Lynden and in B'ham and he clings to me and ends of crying before it's over and wont get down to play with the other kids he will go get a toy and then come by me and play with it. this was so hard for me to understand cause I am so social and love people but I know Peter is not and maybe this is how he is going to be it's been interesting to watch, then again maybe it is too early to tell?

Suzanne said...

i love those pictures of karlee... she looks so grown up! i'm not surprised she loves it, she's such a smart girl!

Anonymous said...

What a little cutie patootie!! She is just adorable... Courtney :-)

JenM. said...

She is too CUTE! I love how proud she looks of herself...Adorable!

JenM. said...

Having it too easy in the store is a mixed-blessing. I only have my one little shopping-buddy (Ella), and between she and I, we can do some serious damage! Good luck. :)