Monday, September 14, 2009

Cute Kids!!
















Here are some cute pics. It has been a lot of fun lately just sitting back and watching Karlee and Hallie play. They play so well together (most of the time). I do often times joke about what stinkers they are (Hollering Hallie and Drama Queen Karlee), but they are very sweet most of the time and I love them so much. I am so grateful to be able to stay home with my kids. It's funny because the moment after I had Hallie I knew that we weren't done and I am so glad we had our sweet little guy Diesel, who loves his mommy so much right now. He is in the stage where if I'm not holding him he looks around until he finds me and then just stares at me. He is such a good baby.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the matchies on the boys! And the silkie girls :) Woo!

I just had 2 friends of mine spontaneously tell me this weekend NOT to go for 5 (they had each recently had their fifth child), but I told Kevin that I will continue to be inspired by Jayme :) And try to disregard the other warnings! :)

Jenn @ Cuddles and Cameras said...

Cutie Kids INDEED! Love that we went for 5, but it is definatley noticeable harder...for us anyway. Due in part to a having a VERY active 2 1/2 yr. old. BOY! We feel like we are FOR SURE done this time as well... nice to have that feeling :)

Peter and Lesha said...

that is so cute they are such sweet kids and I too am thankful to stay at home (most days) and I always think of you if I think I can't make it another day cause really I don't know that I could with 5 you go girl.

Andrea said...

Very cute kiddos. I think siblings are the best thing you can do for your kids. How fun that Braxton and Karlee are in the same preschool class!