The other day Diesel had a doctor's appointment, so I had Josie and Gillian come stay with the kids while I ran him in for his 4 month check-up. He by the way is very healthy and growing like a weed. He is off the charts still for his height and 75th percentile for his weight. When I got home Hallie runs up to me and the first thing that she says is "Karlee sleeping" and she seems to find this very funny. My first thought was that they were playing house and Karlee was pretending to sleep. When I asked where Karlee was everyone said upstairs playing. Apparently she was playing house where she was pregnant and was going to the hospital to have the baby, which was Lexi's room. When I got upstairs, sure enough there she was on Lexi's bed fast asleep. The funny part was that she fell asleep during labor notice the baby is still in her tummy. I wish that I could had taken a nap when I was in labor with the kids :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
I love it :) I've heard a lot about this picture!
Too funny!!!
So funny!
Falling asleep during a breach presentation...what a woman!
That's hilarious! Love it!
this is hilarious... she must have had a lot of heartburn because that baby has a ton of hair!
that is the funniest thing ever I so hope you wrote that down somewhere!!
karlee cracks me up!
Haha! Too cute. I, too, fell asleep during labor. Thank you epidural!
Look at the size of that baby! :D
Post a Comment