What I can't stop thinking about....
1. PF Changs - Wynden and I were able to go overnight to Seattle this week for a meeting he has once a month. I love this restaurant. My favorite is the double pan fried noodles they are so good. I would seriously consider moving to Seattle just so I could be closer to this place. Ok so maybe I'm getting a little carried away, but I do love their food.
2. The treadmill key - I traded our 3 times used treadmill for a washer and dryer (the front house needed a dryer), but I can not find the key for it anywhere and it is driving me crazy. I know it is somewhere, where I said to myself don't forget you put that there. Clearly with the amount of brain cells I've lost in the past 8 years due to childbirth and pregnancy I should never say that to myself.
Things that make me happy...
1. An extra 50% off the lowest clearance price at Old Navy - I went downtown with Suzanne on Thursday and much to my delight that was the sign on the door of Old Navy. I went to Old Navy in Mt Vernon on Saturday and same sign. Love it!
2. Hallie and Karlee are playing so well this morning. Hunter and Lexi are both at school and Diesel is sleeping, so this is helping me get important stuff done like this blog entry :)
Have a great weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love P.F. Changs as well. I'm so sick of this blasted diet I'm on!!
Just make sure you come to visit me every time you go to P.F. Changs!
I am trying to sell my treadmill right now and we lost the key on our move to Washington the first time. I just take piece of cardboard and cover it with electrical tape and Voila!
Post a Comment