








It has been one week since I had Diesel and things are back to normal. By normal I mean Wynden is feeling better and the kids are back to their normal routine. The night we had Diesel Wynden started getting sick and was very sick until Friday. We hardly saw him the first two days home from the hospital because he was upstairs trying to keep his sickness away from the baby.
Labor seemed to go a little quicker with this one once my water got broke. It wasn't fun, but it wasn't too bad. I couldn't stop saying "I am so glad that is over!" He is a really good baby though. At first he was a little fussy and I thought uh oh, but then he calmed right down (my milk came in and he decided to take a binky) and is just as easy as my others (I do realize that he is only one week, so there is still time for him to make me change my mind). Anyway I love having a baby around the house again even though a lot of people still consider Hallie at 21 months to be a baby. If you look real closely at the picture of me holding Diesel you can see that his lips were very swollen when he was first born. Wynden questioned the paternity :) you can see a couple more pictures on Lexi's blog at itsmelexi.blogspot.com
9 comments:
I don't think there is anything cuter than pictures of older siblings holding their new baby brother/sister! I am jealous of how amazing you look in the hospital shot. I looked like I had been hit like a truck~hair all afro, puffy face and broken blood vessels~whereas you look amazing! (and I'm not exaggerating, you really don't look like you just pushed a baby out!!).
I didn't even know that Wynden had been sick, but I'm glad things are calming down a little bit!
I was waiting for you to post! I keep wanting to come bug you, but I know you need some space in those first weeks :) He IS a keeper!
Well very sad I WAS NOT There to be a part of all the pictures and meeting Mr. Diesel but thanks to your wonderful Doctor I missed the big event.... very sad. Keep all the pictures comming. Miss you all..
wow! look at those lips.... i didn't get to see them when i met him in the hospital.
i can't wait to get to know Diesel better! it will be fun to have a new set of babies running around!
he is so cute. hope he stays calm and good for you. yes you look great in that hospital picture.
i'm with vashti... you do look great in your pictures, whereas most people look like they were just hit with a truck! guess it's all the experience! :o) can't wait to see you guys again this weekend!
I agree with everyone else... you look AMAZING in the hospital pic. Be honest, did you photo shop a pre-prego head onto your hospital gown picture? Very clever of you! All of your kiddos look so cute holing little Diesel. I am really happy for you guys and hope that someday soon I can meet the two youngest Holmans!.. (and see the rest of you, too.)
Thanks to everyone for making me feel so good about my picture you're too nice.
Sheesh Jayme! It's not fair. You looking so beautiful after delivery. We promise we won't hate you ;D LOVE all the kids pics holding their newest brother. Hunter was beyond excited on Sunday that he's no long the only brother in the family.
Post a Comment