WHAT?! I cannot believe it's already been a month...He's sure a cutie though! :)
i know, i can't believe how fast it's going this time! he's changed so much since we last saw him!
I love babies who sleep with their arms above their heads :)
I can't believe how big he looks already...but I guess he did have a head start! Your kids are dolls by the way~Hunter was the most WONDERFUL helper (SERIOUSLY) on thursday!
he is so sweet and defiantly a Holman. wow it's one month already? crazy he is such a good baby.
i am pretty sure he looks just like wynden. it's official.and ditto vashti
My thoughts exactly, Kaitlyn. No question as to the paternity here.A MONTH!?
Awww, we need to do some baby lovin' over here. Bring him or ANY of the kids over any time. He's such a little doll!
Don't blink. My baby boy just got married and I swear I was just holding him in my arms. I guess that's why grandkids are such a joy.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
WHAT?! I cannot believe it's already been a month...He's sure a cutie though! :)
i know, i can't believe how fast it's going this time! he's changed so much since we last saw him!
I love babies who sleep with their arms above their heads :)
I can't believe how big he looks already...but I guess he did have a head start! Your kids are dolls by the way~Hunter was the most WONDERFUL helper (SERIOUSLY) on thursday!
he is so sweet and defiantly a Holman. wow it's one month already? crazy he is such a good baby.
i am pretty sure he looks just like wynden. it's official.
and ditto vashti
My thoughts exactly, Kaitlyn. No question as to the paternity here.
A MONTH!?
Awww, we need to do some baby lovin' over here. Bring him or ANY of the kids over any time. He's such a little doll!
Don't blink. My baby boy just got married and I swear I was just holding him in my arms. I guess that's why grandkids are such a joy.
Post a Comment