Thursday, May 7, 2009

Have you ever seen such big hands on a newborn??




Diesel was almost nine pounds - crazy little guy for being so big and not wanting to come out :) I think most of his weight comes from his length which was 22 1/2 inches because he is not a chubby looking baby at all, but his hands are huge!!

7 comments:

Musicmom-Amy said...

Deem some BIG paws!!! Look like some piano fingers to me. Trust me I had one that his paws were, no still ARE huge.

He's such a cutie!!! I'm so jealous tha tAmber got to hold him already.

Lydia said...

He is so cute!

Unknown said...

Reminds me of "man hands" on Seinfeld:)

Kay said...

He's precious. And yes, we have the big hands in the VanderVeen family with my long fingers. Ever look at Rick's hands! Yikes!

Peter and Lesha said...

he is so sweet it looks like whatever little bro or sis who is holding him hands are smaller:) I want to see him and meet him.

JenM. said...

So cute! My first thought was also "man hands." He is going to be a tall guy!

ellie said...

What a cutie - and looks like a true Holman!! Check out Britney's blog for some exciting news!!
britney-4walls.blogspot.com