Tuesday, May 19, 2009

did your husband get you a mother's day gift??


Ok so I might be a bit of a clean freak, but what can I say. My sister and my mom got me a mommy gift for having a baby. I have wanted a steam mop for quite some time (actually ever since I saw the infomercial on them while flipping through channels) and I could never talk Wynden into it. This is what they got me. I love it. It is so easy and light weight. For anyone who hates to mop, but loves a clean floor (I know Lydia loves a clean floor) this steam mop is perfect. The best thing about it is that it is quick. Costco carries them the cheapest. I highly recommend them :)

12 comments:

Peter and Lesha said...

seriously you and lydia have such clean houses it's kind of creepy:)

Vashti said...

I have so much floor to mop, that would be perfect!

Unknown said...

Bam! I got a steam VACUUM! Great minds think alike... or think freakily alike, either one :)

Jenn @ Cuddles and Cameras said...

I'm so getting the one from Costco... It's a lot easier than mopping on my hands and knees (my prefered method) especially at this point in my pregnancy...

JenM. said...

I'm totally jealous... my entire downstairs is "mopping-floor" and we don't have Costco here... What to do?

I love it when I see something new that I didn't know that I needed but I will die if I don't get it! I also REALLY want the Jack Lalane Juicer.

Lydia said...

So you like it huh? Maybe I should get one :) Mopping is one of my least favorite things to do.

Jayme said...

Hey Jenny, Macy's has it too, so I wonder if a department store down there has one :)

Suzanne said...

i HATE mopping... but i can't stand a dirty floor. i tried the swiffer wet jet, totally hate it. is this better, or the same?

Jayme said...

I've never done the swiffer wet jet, but two of my sisters just got one, my mom, susan has one, Donica and Shira....

JenM. said...

I think Macy's is even having one of their every other day one day sales.

kaitlyn said...

how much?

Musicmom-Amy said...

I didn't like the swiffer wet jet either :P So we're back to the regular old mop and bucket. But ever since we replaced the nasty vinyl in the kitchen floor mopping is much, much nicer.