
People always talk about the terrible twos and I have to admit that I think that the terrible comes out more in the threes. For instance I think my sister-in-law, Suzanne might have left her eyeliner here or else I have no idea whose it is. Karlee was in the bathroom with me when I was getting ready. I let her use my blush brush, eye shadow brush, and my eyelash curler because no harm can be done with those. I left the bathroom and told her to put them back in the bag when she was done. I was doing something and finally when I saw her again she had the same eyebrows that Elaine on Seinfeld put on Uncle Leo, anyway they looked rather scary. She told Grandma Susan that I said she could do this :) Later I found upstairs an eyeliner pencil that does not belong to me, but was the same color found on Karlee's face. Grandma Susan thought she actually did a good job staying on the eyebrows. Karlee definitely can give me a run for my money, but on the other hand she can make me laugh so hard. The other day she was just full of cuteness. My sister told her she was being a smarty pants and she looks down at her jeans and says so seriously "No" while shaking her head, as if her pants were actually smart. She is really into answering the phone lately, which actually with a new baby around can be kind of helpful when I am not able to get up to answer it. Anyway one day, she answered first while I just had the other phone waiting and listening for who it was. Well no one was on the line and Karlee just kept saying "hello" I finally said "I think they hung up Karlee" and she said "who is this?" and I said "it's mom" and then I hung up. I came out of my bedroom to her holding the phone and looking very confused, she says "there's no one there anymore" and I say "I know they hung up" and she says "they said their name was mom" Anyway it's times like these that make up for the times that she isn't so cute :) I sure do love my Karlee.
6 comments:
that phone story is the cutest thing I have ever heard of!! I can't wait until I get to write down some of the funny and not so funny things Carson says:) that is great about the make up too she is so fun the way she has a personality all her own I kind of think she is so different from your other kids but she is so fun to have around.
That is way funny :)
Too funny! I love chatting with Karlee on the phone :)
I love it, What a cutie!
sorry to say it wasn't mine! i do agree that she did a pretty good job all on her own! she is definetly full of personality!
Karlee just cracks me up!!
Hey, at least she didn't call 911! Guess which child did that? Miss Amber!! She was about 2 1/2!
Post a Comment