Wednesday, April 29, 2009

It's A Boy!!!

We welcomed Diesel Dennis into our family on Monday at 2:40 pm. He was our biggest baby weighing in at 8 lbs 15 oz and 22 1/2 in long. Labor was not too horrible, but I am glad that I won't be doing it ever again! You can see a picture at http://www.peacehealth.org/Whatcom/ and click on baby album.
I believe Courtney Kennedy was the closest guesser!

11 comments:

Lydia said...

Congratulations Jayme! He's very cute. Let me know if you need a hand :)

Jenni said...

Congratulations! How very exciting. He is darling. I think he looks distinctly different from your other children. I hope that everything goes well!

Vashti said...

He is so precious! I am glad that you are no longer pregnant, I know the end felt like FOREVER for you. I'm so excited it is a boy!

Jennifer said...

Hooray for another boy!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm so happy for you guys! He's a cutie! He looks like Hunter a little. We think his name is awesome!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, Jayme, he's so sweet looking! Congratulations... and I can't believe I won! I never win anything!!

Peter and Lesha said...

congrats I am so happy for your guys and yeah to a boy! I love the name.

Jeff, Traci and Kaden said...

CONGRATS!!!

Kay said...

Congratulations Jayme. I'm right around the corner if you need me! I remember all to well after having Ryan that I was done and I KNEW I was done. Whew!

JenM. said...

Congratulations! My theory is big babies are better sleepers...I hope that this proves true for little Diesel!

So, were you labor when you did your last post, or what? You posted around 11am and he was born two and one half hours later. What's the story!?

Jayme said...

I am afraid Jenny that Louisiana is getting to you. I posted that one week before I had him :) Knock on wood, but I was only up once with him last night.

JenM. said...

Okay. That makes sense. I was trying to figure out how, after four other times, you couldn't tell that you were in labor with birth a mere three hours away. It would have made for a really crazy birth story, though. Post to the blog and look down and see a head. I am sure that the real story is equally exciting. :)