No baby yet. Stubborn child :) My original plans of being induced got changed when my doctor decided to go out of town for the week of the 17th. So here I sit. My sister went back to California yesterday. She had booked her flight when my doctor agreed on the 17th a few months ago. We had a nice visit with her anyway. She spoils my kids rotten. The only kid I went to due date with was Hunter. Lexi and Hallie were both a week early and Karlee was 10 days, so this is getting a little old for me.
I feel like I should do a little guessing game for those of you who read my blog. I have a ton of new baby clothes and since this will be the last baby for us there will be a lot of clothes unused for the opposite sex of what I have. I especially have a ton of new baby boy clothes since I have had two girls since Hunter (we never find out the sex of the baby). The prize will be an outfit from the baby clothes I have or if you aren't planning on having any kids I'm sure I can figure out something else. So put a guess of the sex, day, height, and weight in the comment box and we'll hopefully find out who wins sooner than later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
BOY! Hmmm... Thursday evening...
7lbs. 10oz... :) BTW you look super cute preggy! I look like I'm due right now... Ugh!!! lol :D
boy, wednesday 19 inches and 7lbs 5 ounces.
boy 20 inches 8 lbs 4 oz.... sorry, you probably hate me righ now, but i think he will be on the bigger side ;) (at least not as big as trevor)
oh yeah, and wednesday late morning/early afternoon!
I'm very torn. Due to statistics and probability, I think it's a GIRL. I project you will go into labor tonight and have the baby on Friday. Good luck with that.
Dr. M. did the same thing to me with Ella, if you will recall. I think that he should give you a discount. I'm really sad for you that your sister had to come and got without a baby!
BOY! Wed, 20 in, 7lb 15oz. (but for your sake I hope it happens tonight!
Hmmm my guess is Boy, Friday, 21 1/2" and 8lbs. And Hi! I have been reading your blog for awhile, I'm sorry I never post.. :-) Courtney
i hope i win.... i hope i win ;)
i am crossing all my fingers and toes right now!
I have this sick feeling that I'm never going to get to use all Russell's clothes and I think I have almost EVERY SEASON'S LINE of clothes from Gap, Gymboree, Old Navy and a smattering of Children's Place... I know, it's SO BAD. But someone will benefit down the line with all these like-new clothes!
Since everybody seems to be getting the boy vibe, I'll go with Baby Girl 7 lbs 14 oz. Can't wait to hear!
Well, the Rands think it will be and want you to have a BOY! Thursday, 20 1/2 in., 8lbs. 7oz.
Good Luck! and you better call me! Remember, I'm 3 hours later!
Hooray for boy! Congratulations, Jayme...Hope you and Diesel (sp?) are doing good. :-) Courtney
So did you have the stubborn little Holman yet? I voted boy since it's a boy year I'm noticing. Let us all know!
Post a Comment