Friday, April 17, 2009


Karlee and Hallie have had a horrible cold and fever that started on Sunday. They both had fevers for a few days and have been quite miserable. I am just glad to get it over with before the baby comes. Karlee though seems to really get hit when she gets sick. I think it is might be because the girl has no fat on her. Anyways her nose has been like a faucet and has been really irritating her she keeps saying very angrily "why my boogers keep coming out!". I tell her that she is sick and she says "I know, but why my boogers keep coming out!" It is pretty cute. I do think they are starting to feel better though.

4 comments:

kaitlyn said...

i am glad you guys are on the mend! hopefully now your baby will feel safe to come out into a non-contaminated environment!

Vashti said...

Sick kids are the worst! I have had a taste of multiple sick kids when Liv and Jonas are both sick. I'm glad everything is on the upswing now ;)

JenM. said...

Hallelujah! Let's hope that you don't catch it...Labor and delivery with a cold would totally suck... But would it make you consider an epidural?

Peter and Lesha said...

that sucks you guys have had a rough little bit here with sick and surgery. so still no baby? glad I didn't miss it:)