Friday, February 6, 2009

Another one down...

2:00 am probably still had a good two hours left in me before my first potty break of the night and Hunter comes in and complains of a tummy ache...sick most of the night. I am so amazed at how different he is at being sick than Lexi was. He would be sick and then lay down and go back to sleep. Lexi on the other hand cried and whined very emotional about everything. Hunter just lays on the couch and asks me every once in a while to hold him. Amazing!! I still got ok sleep last night, but with when Lexi was sick hardly any. I guess we will see which one is next :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You poor thing! sick kids are even more tiring when you're preggo!

Jenni said...

I feel for you! It has been a long couple of weeks around here with all the sickness. The nights have been long. Good luck!

Peter and Lesha said...

that is so funny that sounds like me and my sister when she was sick you thought she was dying when I was sick I would get up in the middle of the night trow up a few times and go back to bed and my parents wouldn't know until the next morning. I know what cha mean by no sleep though and Carson isn't even sick just high maintenance:)