Monday, May 23, 2011

Preschool Graduate Next Stop Kindergarten!













Last week was Hallie and Karlee's last day of preschool. For the graduation the weather was perfect. The girls have had such a good year at preschool. I am so glad that they could do this together before Karlee goes to school. On the way home from the graduation we were turning onto our road and Karlee goes "mom I miss Ms. Mimi already" Goes to show you what a great teacher they have.

2 comments:

Jeremy Saunders said...

okay that made me cry. I miss her already too. I look forward to stalking the blog and seeing her grow up. What a special little one you have!
m

Peter and Lesha said...

oh that is so sweet, well Braxton showed me his framed picture of him and Karlee only about four times on sunday. and then he told me she is going to come over to my house this summer :) they are so cute so is halle not going next year?