No hairspray used here. This is how she woke up the other morning. She usually has crazy hair, but this goes above and beyond. She said "I think my hair is standing up". Imagine a little ratting and some aqua net or rave hairspray, give it a little bleach and she would have fit in just fine in Lynden back then.
Wednesday, May 18, 2011
Hallie Would Have Rocked the 80's!
No hairspray used here. This is how she woke up the other morning. She usually has crazy hair, but this goes above and beyond. She said "I think my hair is standing up". Imagine a little ratting and some aqua net or rave hairspray, give it a little bleach and she would have fit in just fine in Lynden back then.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
"I think my hair is standing up"---That is so funny!!
Post a Comment