Growing up we would go to Birch Bay quite a bit (my grandma owns a house on the water). I know that I didn't appreciate it as much as I should have. It always felt like forever to get there as a kid. Now I love it. The kids would seriously play for hours if we stayed that long. It feels so calm and peaceful there I could stay forever. Diesel is happy just running and throwing rocks. Hunter is happy looking for crabs. The girls and their rock collecting can sometimes get out of hand. I love it. I have a feeling we are going to be spending a lot of time this summer out there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I didn't go to the Bay as often as I could have. Every time I went, I really loved it but I just never thought to go there!
Thank you for calling it the Bay and not the beach :D It is very peaceful out there. Love it!!
Ha ha! I like Amy's comment about "the beach" :)
We love Birch Bay too. I've decided that our clans need to do more together this summer. So, meet you there? :)
I agree Courtney :)
I love it there too let me know when you guys do the waterslides cause I would love to come with ya you have a way of making me feel calm even though there are a million kids running around by water :) yeah I don't go there as much either it seems that if it's 70 degrees here then it's only 60 there cause of the wind
Post a Comment