Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Writer's Block

I have ran out of material. I usually like to blog about kids here and there, funny things that happen to me, and other odd stories. I like to do about two blog posts a week to keep mom #2 happy. I'm afraid my life is a little boring right now. It seems very routine, which is good, but bad for the blog. I rack my brain trying to come up with something entertaining and I am failing. So I came up with an idea. Here's where you come in, help me come up with some new stuff. Leave a comment if you want a blog post about something. Questions you've been dieing to ask me. If it's personal email me :) And let's make sure to keep it clean, my kids read this.

8 comments:

kaitlyn said...

who's mom #2?

Andrea said...

I don't know but I've been debating blogging about my son and his obsession with this cute Karlee girl.
He talks about her all the time and yesterday he told me, "mom, I was dreaming about Karlee during nap."

Vashti said...

I think you should do a day in the life style. Like how a day goes from start to finish.
Also I would enjoy any and all of the following.
~Favorite cleaning products post.
~Favorite recipe post (entre and dessert please)
~Post about your favorite things to do for down time (non-bball related).
~Blast from the past post with pictures of you and Wynden from your glory days (AKA high school).
~Any Holman traditions posts.
~Also cleaning related?.... Any amazing tricks for getting stains out of clothes?
~Do you like the TP roll to be over or under?
These are just the things I can think of off the top of my head. I will email you if I think of any others. AND I am being completley serious. BLOG. ABOUT. IT. ALL.

Thank you very much.

Vashti said...

Kaitlyn--I believe Mom #2 is Susan? Am I right Jayme?

Musicmom-Amy said...

You go Vashti!! Talk about a lot of ideas, you've got them girlie.

How about where do you get you hair done? Any hair horror stories?

kaitlyn said...

vashti:

i don't know where you are getting this tp over or under stuff. if anybody CARES they like it over. nobody that cares likes it under. get it? you crazy man.

love sista wife

Delaneys in Merritt said...

Jamye.. I love getting to know you and the family this way. I already love your kids, you and your wonderful husband more then you can even dream. So what ever you say, post, comment, upload, helps in this new relationship. Just so you know Kaitlyn i check yours too... And they are wonderful. Thanks so much. Sometimes the comments, are Aha monments and sometimes they are LOL and sometimes they bring tears. (thats the fun of being 50) but what ever they are apprecitated. Have a great weekend
Fran.

Peter and Lesha said...

favorite wedding gift!