Monday, March 14, 2011

Daylights Savings - shoot me now!

I think that Daylight savings is a conspiracy to ruin one weekend a year for mothers with young children. Little did I know that one hour we lost Sunday would have such an influence on the rest of Sunday and then into Monday. This morning let's just say it was a memorable one :) Not one that I would take pictures of and scrapbook by any means. I would rather have jet lag than daylight savings because at least that meant that I had been somewhere probably hot and with a pool overlooking the ocean with an endless supply of virgin pina coladas,a good book in my hand,while I suntan on the edge of that pool listening to the sound of the ocean...maybe in a perfect world a Macys (having a one day sale of course) to my right and a PF Changs to my left. A girl can dream right.

4 comments:

Peter and Lesha said...

oh you are funny, thanks for the laugh :) that was cute, never been to pf jangs but heard good things maybe that will be our celebratory dinner once this night mare is over :)

Unknown said...

I hate, hate, hate daylight savings!

Jeremy Saunders said...

PF Chang's is my favorite! Lettuce wraps and mongolian beef, yum, thanks for making me salivate. Better yet, thanks for making me dream of hot weather and tans and pools. Not so nice of you to make a girl dream when cold and sideways rain is her reality! Is that why Hallie had a hard time? She was a doll today, painted, did all her jobs and was really focused on the littlest pet shops all day long.
mimi

kaitlyn said...

macy's and pf changs. bwahahahaha