Monday, March 7, 2011

I love company perks

This past week Wynden and I got to go to Portland on business (well he did and I tagged along). It was a Windermere convention. We stayed at a fancy hotel, ate way too much food, and were in walking distance of a mall and any other huge department store you could ever think of. If you want to see a great Ross store, go to Portland. Apparently it is a little too far for the Canadians, so it looks like a Nordstroms inside, so clean and orderly, I had to do a double take. It was nice and relaxing. Thanks to V for watching the kiddos they love her and feel so comfortable with her that I don't have to stress while we're gone. Now back to reality...At least the sun is shining.

4 comments:

Peter and Lesha said...

Love Love Love the ross there and yeah some great stuff and very clean. how fun that vasht had your kids what a handful, your kids are great but wow adding 5 to the mix:)

Vashti said...

I think we both had a vacation during that time! It seriously felt like a vacation to me!
You know where to reach me if other pertinent vacations arise :)

Lydia said...

did you get some good stuff? :)

Jenni said...

Was this post just for me? I would like to think so. Tyler still brings up my bitterness towards the Canadians in regards to the Bellingham Ross.