Thursday, March 10, 2011

Half Vampire







Diesel is such a kick in the pants. He really has a fun personality. He also has HUGE canine teeth. I keep thinking it was while I was pregnant with him that I read all the Twilight books. I was a huge fan of Edward (until they had Robert Patterson play him - yuck). Anyway I think they make his smile so cute. He gave me quite a hard time when I was trying to get these pictures of him :)

3 comments:

Lydia said...

This is too funny! I was thinking that same thing yesterday-vampire :) But I decided it was just because Cole's canines haven't come in yet and I'm just not used to seeing them. Diesel is too cute.

Unknown said...

He looks SO grown up in those pictures! It must be the choppers :)

Dane & Adrie said...

And those are his baby teeth!