Friday, March 18, 2011
Betrayed by a friend
My good friend Vashti tricked me somehow into thinking it would be a good idea to do her boot camp squat count down from 10 to 1 while you die game. At the time I kept thinking this really kills right now, but I'll be fine tomorrow right??!! I play basketball 3-4 times a week, I'm in good shape. WHATEVER!!! Last night I thought wow I am pretty sore. I kept telling the kids "be careful with me I did squats for like 30 minutes today" while they climbed all over me. This morning though, is way worse. There will be no mopping done today as planned and to be quite frank if the kids are bathed and fed they will be lucky. I will not give up though I will endure and I will do it again next week. I will not be defeated by the squats. PS I am hoping that Vashti is really sore today too :) Is that bad?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
My bum is feeling it today! For a normal workout we do like 5 or 6 series like the squats just with different excersizes, so I may have had an advantage on you guys!
I was wondering how you were all feeling today ;)
But I don't think I am as sore as you are. I can still do house cleaning and the such ;)
Sorry.
HAHA! I can run 5 miles, do three classes of Zumba, play basketball for 3 hours and not be sore, but make me do a few squats and especially lunges, and I can hardly squat the next day on the toilet, I feel ya Jayme!
mimi
Post a Comment