

Well thanks to all for your new fresh ideas for my blog. I will keep checking to see any new comments.
Vashti wanted to know who mom #2 is. Well it isn't Susan, but you still know her. Marsha of course.
Growing up my mom and dad had some very close friends. We vacationed with them and spent quite a lot of time with them. My high school years they were at our house it seemed like more often than not. They were there when I would be getting ready for dates or at my sports games. I remember getting ready for grub tolo my freshman year and I had a "bob" cut, so I was working on getting it to maximum poofy and I came out of the bathroom to my date waiting in the family room. And Larry (Marsha's husband) says your hair is finally big enough? He was notorious for embarrassing me. Once he dressed up all crazy and came to my basketball game as my "biggest fan". The pictures are actually pages out of my scrapbook my big hair on Grub tolo night and Larry is on the other page. Sorry Marsha I have no pictures of you crazy as that may be :)
2 comments:
Wohoooooooooooooo! I love it. This post has single handedly made my whole day!
Can you imagine what crazy haired kids would have resulted if you had married your grub tolo date? You would be buying mousse by the case to contain it all!!
please tell me you still have those jeans. and that t shirt. and that HAIR! giddy up.
i asked who mom #2 was. i didn't think it was susan, since she never mentions really reading the blogs except occasionally.
larry was a handsome fella.
Post a Comment