Wednesday, January 19, 2011

What were they thinking????

-A lawyer for a Lynden man charged with temporarily blinding the crew of a U.S. Customs and Border Patrol helicopter during a mission last fall says he shined a spotlight at the helicopter out of curiosity. *He first claimed it was because he was mad because they fly above his house all the time. Just like I flip police officers the bird when they are behind me because they make me nervous. NOT

-A former three-term Lynden city councilman and Lynden Christian Schools bus driver was arrested last week for allegedly promoting prostitution on a Whatcom Transportation Authority bus he drove in December. *I guess it it a recession. He was trying to work two jobs at one time. Bus driver by day pimp by night.

I bet they are thinking the words from a popular Cher song about now "If I could turn back time..."

1 comment:

Black Family said...

Oh my! That is crazy!
Just found your blog through Lydia's again and realized I did not have your e-mail address to send you and invite...send it to me:)