Monday, January 17, 2011

Math is more my thing...

Lately my spelling and grammar when I post have been embarrassing. I try to reread and make sure that I didn't make any errors, but I have been horrible. Thanks to Courtney for pointing out my waste versus waist mistake. Pretty disgusting if you if you didn't notice the spelling error. Hopefully everyone just laughed that one off. Then I commented and put look instead of like on someones blog post. So instead of looking like too big of an idiot I commented again making fun of myself, but to top it off I must have hit the post comment button twice. I always laugh at people who do that. I think I finally have the definitely and defiantly figured out. I guess the longer I am out of school the worse it is going to get. I always thought math was my stronger subject until Lexi brings her homework to me and I have to google some of the terms just to remember what they are and she is only in the 3rd grade I am going to have to hire a tutor just for me when she gets to the middle school.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope that didn't bother you! I make spelling mistakes ALL THE TIME and it's usually funny when someone points it out because what I typed has such a double meaning :) I am the worst and I have a stinkin' degree in English!

Can you come do my math?

Peter and Lesha said...

no one is as bad as me! the problem is I write how I talk and I don't talk all that correct. yeah I fear that I will need to have someone else help my kids with their homework too :) thankfully Peter is still on top of it.

Jenn @ Cuddles and Cameras said...

lol! I just tried to spell "of" "ov" the other day! Ha ha... and I haven't been able to help Chey with her math homework WITHOUT the help of google or something like it for a while :)

Andrea said...

I do it too and it's humiliating to me!
That's what I get for being up too late blogging I guess.