Thursday, January 20, 2011

Have you ever wanted something so bad...


I was in love when I spotted this coat I can't stop thinking about it. The price wasn't bad, it was around $25. The only problem was that there was only one coat left and it was a size 12 girls. Unfortunately I was in Gymboree. I wanted it for myself. I even tried it on (hopeful) and couldn't even get my arm in the hole. I only would need to lose about 60 pounds and I bet it would look great. I might look a tad bit deathly, but the coat for sure would fit. I wish that some of the clothes and shoes that I find for my girls were made in my size. I would sure spend a lot more money if this were the case :)

7 comments:

Peter and Lesha said...

seriously I don't know what designers are thinking I would totally buy so much cute stuff that is kates size, I love her clothes. My sister got her a cute dress for her birthday that i love love love and wish it was made in my size.

Unknown said...

Check this trench is caramel:

http://www.bodenusa.com/en-US/Womens-Coats-Jackets/Coats/WE285/Womens-Spring-Trench.html?NavGroupID=2

I enable :)

Jayme said...

I love it Courtney...Little out of my price range :(

Peter and Lesha said...

come on jayme $200 is junk change :) that is cute though

kaitlyn said...

boden is so flippin expensive. i started getting one of their catalogs, and i don't know how or why since i WOULD NEVER SPEND THAT $ on their stuff. it makes me laugh.

gap kids however and gymboree i would. dang kids lines.

Lydia said...

It is cute :)

Jenn @ Cuddles and Cameras said...

This looks like a "dupe" in color and price :)

http://www.dillards.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=301&langId=-1&storeId=301&productId=502408685&view=20&No=40&Ntt=jacket&Ntk=all&N=1000430&Nty=1&searchUrl=%2Fendeca%2FEndecaStartServlet%3Fview%3D20%26No%3D40%26Ntt%3Djacket%26Ntk%3Dall%26N%3D1000430%26Nty%3D1&R=03390895