Low on blogging ideas for this week so I just thought I'd give you an up to date on me :)
Favorite Show: Modern Family - seriously makes me laugh so hard. I love it!
Obsessions: Trying to beat Suzanne's high score on our wii sports resort basketball 3 point challenge (don't find too much pleasure in this Suzanne I am close!)
Favorite snack: Veggie chips...No explanation for this one. Suzanne's mom brought them once for a get together at our house and I can't get enough of them ever since. Thanks Julia.
Weaknesses: The computer - I am obviously on it right now. Any questions. I guess it could be worse (I don't facebook on MY own account)
Hobbies: Playing basketball - I just can't get enough of it right now. My body certainly reminds me when I try to get up that it isn't as young as it use to be and it is feeling all the activity.
Also three of my kids are on a team right now, so our Saturdays and weekdays are filled with running them around right now. I seriously had a duh moment when I signed Karlee up. She wants me to hold her hand the whole time, yeah that works while playing basketball. I figured out that I just have to remind her that she wanted to play and unless she plays and has fun she can not do any sort of gymnastics or dance ever again. Tough love right.
Favorite movie: I took the kids to see Tangled - loved it. As far as all time favs I'd have to go back to the 80's just pick one I love them all. Molly Ringwald, Patrick Swayze, Sarah Jessica Parker...
Favorite restaurant: Hearthfire - they have a m-f 4-6 early bird dinner that gives you three courses for $16.95. It is the best!
Favorite store: Still a Macy's girl.
When I'm not on the computer: I am cleaning and organizing like crazy right now. Even though most of the time my cleaning efforts are hard to notice as it seems like I go in a circle when the kids make a mess I clean it just to turn around to find a new mess. I did clean our garage though (pictures to come).
Wishful thinking: I wish I could get caught up on scrapbooking. I was on such a good run, but Karlee hasn't been picking that during naptime (games and the wii has been her choice lately for our naptime dates).
There you have it me right now in a nutshell.
9 comments:
that is so funny cause Peter and I both agree that Wynden is Phill exactly on Modern Family. I love that show too :)
Lexi told us you enjoyed your Hearthfire. Cute picture....Cole keeps waving at Diesel :)
You are such a cutie patootie, thanks for sharing, I loved learning a little more about you. Who is more like you, Karlee or Hallie?
mimi
i have no doubt that you will never give up until you beat it! i do find a tiny bit of satisfaction that my record stands from over a year ago! :)
Lesha I am just glad you think he is like Phil not Cameron :)
Mimi My sisters think Karlee is just like me. I think when both girls are being their sweetest then of course they are both like me.
I am adoring organization right now. It's a good January thing!
Modern Family is a bit of a guilty pleasure :) Funny, because I just saw the kid on TV as I was reading this. He's funny, he said "I wanted to get into acting because it looked fun, and then I saw craft services..." lol!
There you go, you just did a scrapbook page on yourself!! Pretty awesome and you didn't even know it ;D
You are a total maniac on the basketball court! I love it! Last night was such a blast!
Girls Just Want to Have Fun is my all time favorite movie. Gotta love the 80's.
I agree with Andrea, YOU are quite the basketball player! It was so much fun, I really want to go again but I think I need a few private lessons from you first before I embarrass myself again!
April
Post a Comment