Friday, October 2, 2009

Don't you wish your girlfriend was hot like me
















This just so happens to be the song that is stuck in my head. I was playing it over and over in my head at around 2:30 am as I lay in my bed trying to fall back asleep. Lexi's coughing and Diesels's fever from teething equals a bad nights sleep for mom. The kids actually sing this song all the time because it was on the Chipmunk movie and let's face it, it is pretty catchy :)

5 comments:

kaitlyn said...

that picture of diesel and karlee is super cute. and lexi's hair looks gorgeous! hunter and hallie are total goofballs. we are excited to come over today!

Peter and Lesha said...

that picture of Lexi is too cute love her hair. Carson doesn't have a fever but a nasty cold so I know about the no sleep all to well this week

Lydia said...

Great, now it's gonna be stuck in my head! :)

Cute pictures! Hope you get more sleep soon.

JenM. said...

Lexi looks like an adorable mini-teenager!

I made the GREAT error of purchasing the "Chipmunks Movie" soundtrack. A decision on my part that I will regret for many years to come. :(

Unknown said...

Lexi's hair is so cute in that pic!