Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Traditions











My oldest sister Heidi was given this dress when she was a baby and all of my sisters and myself had our pictures taken in it. Also all my girl cousins on my dad's side had their pictures taken in it. Now all the grandkids have done the same. Hallie is the last one to have her picture taken until the great grandkids come. I don't have a scanner here, so I just took a picture of me in the dress out of my scrapbook. Thanks to Kaitlyn for here superb photography skills :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That is too funny because I think Hunter looks the most like you! Too cute!

Peter and Lesha said...

that is so funny I thought Hallie had no resemblance of you but she really does:) love your red hair:) so cute love the traditions that dress has been put to good use.

Musicmom-Amy said...

What a fun tradition!!

And sorry Hunter, but you look like your Mom :D

kaitlyn said...

were you the red-headed step child?