In her defense, this is definitely what she sees when she is looking out into the world! Kind've makes me glad I'm not a preschooler. I prefer seeing people eye-to-eye as opposed to eye-to-...ya know.
I found you!!! I was blog hopping and found you on someone else's site ( that I don't know!) and there you are...Great blog Jayme! I am connecting you to mine....
9 comments:
this made me laugh... really hard! well done Karlee
Wow ~ very saucy post! HILARIOUS!!!
that was hilarious love it so brave to post those:)
Baaaahhhhaaa!! That's cute and funny! Makes you wonder what was going on in her mind while taking those pics. Cute little Karlee!
I think that's a reason why you SHOULD :)
too funny!
In her defense, this is definitely what she sees when she is looking out into the world! Kind've makes me glad I'm not a preschooler. I prefer seeing people eye-to-eye as opposed to eye-to-...ya know.
I love handing the camera off to my girls. Their perspective is pretty interesting!
I found you!!! I was blog hopping and found you on someone else's site ( that I don't know!) and there you are...Great blog Jayme! I am connecting you to mine....
Post a Comment