I love it when we're on vacation or just random outings and Wynden thinks he is so funny when he takes pictures of me in my swimsuit or just looking dorky, but deep down I know that those pictures will never be put to print, seen on the blog, or in any scrapbook. What I do know is the pictures that I take of him will :) He of course does not think that this is fair. I took a picture of him with Lexi's Hannah Montana wig on the other day and it is pretty funny looking. His ears are sticking out pretty bad and his double chin is making an appearance. I for sure thought I was going to put it on the blog, but I feel a little mean doing that, so I guess it will just make it into a scrapbook, so enjoy the wig on Karlee. The mouse ears are from the library. Craft days are on Fridays the kids love it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
i double dog dare you! i do it to trevor... and secretly, he likes it.
i think karlee needs a brush!
you are too nice, i will have to tell you what i was tempted to post the next time i vt you.
Ha! Now I'm totally curious. Don't tell Kevin how fair you are, he might expect this kind treatment :)
Can you imagine the comments from Tyler Singleton if you HAD posted that picture? :)
Post a Comment