For all of you, who like me, wear a hundred layers of clothing, Shade clothing is offering free shipping until the end of the month. They have some decent deals in their clearance right now as well, so happy shopping :)
Hey Jayme! I was reading Lesha's blog and saw that you had one too...yeah!! Earlier today I was talking to Mimi and she said your little girl will be in Preschool with Paden. I'm so excited Mimi decided to teach she will be so good.
Congratulations on your pregnancy, that is so exciting to be having your fifth baby! I love that I'm not the only crazy person in the world that wants a large family. I hope you are feeling alright, I get SO sick.
By the way quesadillas and Red Robin french fries sound really good right now! April
6 comments:
thanks... just what i needed an excuse to spend more money.
if you are wondering, i did go back to gymboree to spend my $25 gym bucks but i resisted the urge to spend the other $100
Hey Jayme! I was reading Lesha's blog and saw that you had one too...yeah!! Earlier today I was talking to Mimi and she said your little girl will be in Preschool with Paden. I'm so excited Mimi decided to teach she will be so good.
Congratulations on your pregnancy, that is so exciting to be having your fifth baby! I love that I'm not the only crazy person in the world that wants a large family. I hope you are feeling alright, I get SO sick.
By the way quesadillas and Red Robin french fries sound really good right now!
April
Thanks for the heads-up! I love shade. :)
I LOVE Shade almost as much as I love free shipping! :)
Okay, I must be in the wrong generation or just totally clueless, but where and what is Shade? I need to know these things!
And no snickering!
April-I am excited as well about Mimi doing a preschool! I don't get sick, but I do a great job complaining still :)
Kay-Shade shirts are just extra long modest shirts. They also sell dresses, swimsuits, skirts. Ctr has similar shirts but they are short sleeve.
Post a Comment