Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Casey Anthony acquitted of murder charges




Not guilty?....I love 48 hours mystery, it's on on Saturday nights. They present the real life murder, show the evidence, and then the trial. Usually on most it is obvious they were guilty, but on some I'm like I just don't know. I thought I knew with this one. 48 hours did a show on Casey Anthony, I hadn't really followed this case until it was on the show 3 months ago. After they presented the evidence and said they'd do another show after the trial I was like she is so guilty.





Isn't it crazy how some things we'll just never know exactly what happened. I wish for instance in this case because she can never be tried for the same crime again that she would just put everyone's mind at ease and write a best seller telling it all. She would make millions if she did.



I get why they said she is not guilty of first degree murder because they did not explain exactly how Caylee died, but I think manslaughter would have been the right sentence for this careless mother.



guilty or not guilty what do you think?

5 comments:

Peter and Lesha said...

yeah know I don't know the whole story but anytime there is a child involved I think that is terrible and I know that the mother will get it if not in this life then the next. how does a two year old get into an above ground pool all by herself without anyone noticing? so sad either way

April said...

GUILTY, of course. I am so mad about the verdict. I mean not reporting her daughter missing for over a month and the entire she's is out clubbing??? Seriously , I would sentence someone to death just for that!
A

Unknown said...

GUILTY. She is one messed up lady.

kaitlyn said...

Guilty. I seriously dislike this b-word and i am not kidding. careless mother doesn't even begin to describe her. It is truly horrific. I know there wasn't enough evidence and that is why she was acquitted... still.

Jeremy Saunders said...

Whatever the truth may be, I am just glad her daughter is out of her hands and in a much better place. Maybe it was for the best.
So sad!
mimi