Monday, July 25, 2011

A Whistler Getaway































Last week we went to Whistler for a few days. We had a really good time with some of Wynden's family. We ate way too much, went swimming, walked around, and rode the gondolas, which was pretty scary, but the view was great. We saw 13 bears while we were there. The first night we went to dinner at the Spaghetti Factory and I walked up to the hostess to say how many people as I added everyone up in my head I told her 18. She then asked how many kids menus and I said 11. It's funny because everyone's response was the same - pure shock of kid adult ratio. Whether it's my family or Wynden's we just have a lot of people so we don't ever think anything of it where as other people think we're crazy. Maybe they have point - dinner was pretty crazy that night.

3 comments:

Peter and Lesha said...

how fun!! you all look so good and I love how may kids you guys bring you are all so happy and you can handle them better than most can with two so you go girl, missed you at basketball though

Lydia said...

Sounds like you had a great time! Thirteen bears?! That's a lot!

Unknown said...

More bears than kids though... so I think the people who live there are crazy, ha!

:)