Oh What Do You Do In The Summertime When All It Does Is Rain
You do it anyway. Jumping on the tramponline and into a pool in the rain sounds fun to me :) They have been out there for almost two hours....Back and forth from the hot tub to the pool. Oh to be young again.
FUN! We did the same thing growing up except we would jump off the roof onto the trampoline and then into the pool! haha I know, what is up with this summer, I hate it. April
8 comments:
well yeah, with a hot tub can you blame them!! how fun!!
You know you live in the pacific NW when....
Looks fun! (about 10 years ago:)
were they fully clothed too?? just noticted that ?
that's awesome :)
Fun memories!!!
FUN! We did the same thing growing up except we would jump off the roof onto the trampoline and then into the pool!
haha
I know, what is up with this summer, I hate it.
April
Thought I'd see you for sure in that Jayme!!
Ellie I think I would have hurt myself trying something like that at my age :)
Post a Comment