Friday, July 8, 2011

Mission Impossible




































Ever try to get five crazy kids to take a good picture. There's Lexi, who being the oldest should be able to take a good picture every time, not so much for some reason, Hunter just can't sit still ever, you have about one try with him, he always has to be doing some crazy pose, Karlee is trying to show all her teeth that are missing with her smile, so it is totally weird looking, Hallie usually looks very cute with what she is doing as long as you can get her to take her thumb out of her mouth, Diesel same issue as Hunter just has a hard time sitting still and looking at the camera. I still am crazy about them though. They have been really good this summer so far...

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Cute kids! Love the matching shirts on the girls.
All I wanted for Mother's Day was a good picture of me and the kids and do you think I got one? Nope!

ellie said...

Cute pictures anyway - and priceless!! I can't tell you how many I have of Ben and Matt making faces while everyone else is at least trying to look normal. They continue to do it even now - Matt was here for the 4th - do you think I have one normal picture from the time spent together!!?? Not.....Oh qwell - I hope they regret it some day.....miss you guys.

Peter and Lesha said...

that family picture could be on a gap commercial, so cute. the kids pics are funny I love Karlee's smile with those teeth, carson's new thing is that he smiles so big that his whole face is scrunched and his eyes are shut.