Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Isn't it funny...



how kids want the darnedest things. For instance braces, glasses, and broken bones so they can have a cast for everyone to sign top their list. Right now Lexi wants all of them especially a broken arm like one of her friends. I'm like we really don't give you enough attention that you feel like that is the route you would want to go to get more. She will have braces within the next year though and then she will learn that they are not so glamorous as they rip the flesh right off her lips.

4 comments:

Peter and Lesha said...

thought you were going to say isn't it funny that they look a like? cause they kind of do :) yes I can remember wanting all of those and then I got glasses and they were not so cool anymore.

Lydia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lydia said...

Funny, all I've heard about from Amanda is how Lexi gets to have braces and why can't she get some too :)

&

Ew...I can totally remember the "ripping your flesh from your lips" thing with braces :s

ellie said...

You girls would make Matt happy - if only you lived in Lacey!!!