Thursday, June 2, 2011
Proud to Say
That my eyebrows have officially grown back in and are now matching the left side ones again. Long story short the kids were in bed and Wynden was at a meeting, which means no distractions, I was cleaning up my eyebrows and I guess I got a little carried away. I did a double take and thought now that looks ridiculous! I had to stop and think about my options: do I even them out and make it match the other side or just hope nobody notices. I decided to wait it out. One eyebrow normal the other half its size. I decided not to point it out because lets face it for 2 months I'm pretty sure that is all everyone would have looked at while talking to me because it looked so funny kind of like having a huge zit on your face. I couldn't even raise my eyebrows up like I do with a zit on my forehead hoping it will get lost in a crease because it was my eyebrows that were the problem. I guess it could have been worse like Jenni M who was waxing her eyebrows and pulled them all off :) Always remember that ice will take off hot wax if you place it in the wrong places.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
You are SO funny! I honestly never even noticed. I guess I'm just clueless :D
WHAT?!? I never even knew! You and Kaitlyn were matching with your not matching eye brows (after I massacred hers trying to do an at home wax).
I will have to remember about not telling when things like that happen because maybe people just won't notice (like I clearly did with you!).
I NEVER NOTICED. i was too mesmerized by your backside obviously!
exactly the reason i don't do it myself! and for the record i didn't notice either!
I TOTALLY NEVER NOTICED! It must be the backside, like Kaitlyn pointed out. Oh wait, that's YOU mesmerized by MY backside...
Post a Comment