
Isn't it crazy how time seems to fly by. Sometimes I notice how fast when I see how quickly babies around me get older (LQ) and I'll be like he's how many months now? When it seems like yesterday he was a newborn. Sometimes it's when my niece calls me aunt Jayme when introducing me to her friends in Safeway and she is too old to be my niece, so I decide that I should only be introduced as her cousin :) Don't even get me started about putting a great in front of the aunt title. Sometimes it's when a girl I use to babysit gets married and seems totally all grown up now when it was just yesterday I was watching her and her brother. When it comes to the ages of my children it is Karlee that always floors me. I cannot believe she will be in kindergarten and turn six on her next birthday. I don't know why I am always so surprised with her maybe it is because she is right in the middle and was the smallest baby who knows. When I was in school I remember thinking man this week was so long or March took forever, but you would never hear me say that now. Weeks fly by and I am always like I can't believe May is over and here we are a third of the way done with June. I guess there is something to cherish every moment because time is not standing still, it is racing by us and I hope that I don't regret not living it up.
3 comments:
Just wait - before you know it you will be the "older" people in the ward and people will have no idea you have Lexi or Hunter. Trust us - people are stunned to find out we have an older son!
I agree, it's flying.
so true I know it's cheesy but I had a picture on my blog with Kate standing next to the Ocean at Birch Bay and she looked so small and I thought of that song " I hope you still feel small when you stand beside the Ocean" and it totally made me cry cause the time is flying. I remember rocking Carson at like 2am and listing to him scream bloody murder and thinking is this ever going to end.. and then now he is almost 4 and it's too crazy. ya know though you look like you are still 20 years old no joke, you are in such good shape , you basketball star, and your hair I could not be more jealous of it! so no worries getting older is no biggy when you look and act young.
Post a Comment