Friday, April 29, 2011

Friday Musings

-Why do they make car seat covers impossible to put back on. It's like a conspiracy to make us have to buy a new one simply because we cannot figure out how to put the cover back on. I washed our stroller cover when Lexi was a baby and it has never been the same since like does not sit up all the way just lays back never been the same.

-Next purchase: blackout shades. Really Diesel 6:00 all week is way too early for your poor mother who is now grumpy because of sleep deprivation. I guess I could go to bed earlier, but I don't too many good shows to watch (Parks and Rec was so funny last night).

-I am glad the "wedding" is finally over. I complained nonstop about how much everyone was talking about it I was so sick of it, but I might of set up the DVR to record it :)

-My name is Jayme and I am a candyaholic, but for some reason with the record amount of candy from Easter in my pantry I have not killed myself yet.

-Warning if you are thinking of coming to my house right now the chickens are still in the garage and they STINK! Is there a name for baby chicken meat like there is for other young animal meat :)

Have a Great Weekend!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Time to move those chickens outside! Are they big enough yet? That will be a happy day, right? Nothing stinks as bad as chickens, nothing.

Parks & Rec... oh yes, many LOLs!

Amen, the wedding is OVER! Now, if only the news would cover people in the US getting their butts kicked by tornadoes instead of that plain, boring dress?

kaitlyn said...

yea... nuggets. haha

i saw you reading those royal magazines at the party today.