Wednesday, April 6, 2011

The question is how obsessive compulsive am I?



How do you think I prefer my toilet paper: to come over the roll or under the roll. Do I switch it to the way I like it if Wynden or the kids put it in on wrong. You bet I do. I can't stand it. I don't like how it looks the wrong way. How do you hang your toilet paper?

10 comments:

Musicmom-Amy said...

Over!! And it takes a little while to train the rest of the family ;D

Peter and Lesha said...

over and I have carson trained I don't know what your problem is :) hahahahaha

Unknown said...

Over. It's just better.

Suzanne said...

definitely over, and i change it if it's wrong too.

kaitlyn said...

over. i would say this is not a particularly OCD thing. Just practical.

kaitlyn said...

and i am laughing and lesha's comment, because blaine does it right as well. ;)

Lydia said...

Over-it's the only way to go :)

Vashti said...

I never used to care until last summer. It was like something clicked in my brain and all of a sudden it had to be over. period.

I think it's weird that I never cared for so long and all of a sudden it now drives me crazy!

Jenn @ Cuddles and Cameras said...

Over! But Will is the OCD one about it lol ;)

Jeremy Saunders said...

You mean your family actually puts it on the holder? My family has NEVER replaced the toilet paper, it would be a miracle if they ever did!
mimi