Tuesday, April 12, 2011

All She Wants For Christmas...


Should be her dad's front teeth. Wynden has smaller teeth and well mine aren't so small. Wynden gives me a pretty hard time about my good ol' buckeroos. I just can't imagine Karlee being so petite with my huge front teeth the first thing you see when she smiles. Lexi and Hunter both have my teeth so it should be time for Wynden's small teeth genes to appear don't you think. I guess time will tell. Let's just hope for her sake that if they are my teeth they will take a long time to come in and she will be well into her teens, big enough to support the suckers.

5 comments:

Jeremy Saunders said...

she looks so different now without them, like she's all grown up!!!!!
mimi

kaitlyn said...

she is so adorable i can't get over it!

and this post is hilarious. i was picturing her falling over head first because her teeth are too heavy.

Andrea said...

Braxton has been waiting and waiting to loose a tooth. He was really excited to tell me Karlee lost 2 front teeth!!
She is super cute and I've never even noticed your teeth being big!

Lydia said...

I couldn't believe it when I saw the one missing on Sunday. She seems so young still!

Peter and Lesha said...

she does seem so young, what a cutie