
It is so hard to believe that it has been two years since I was pregnant last. Time goes by so fast. I remember his birth day like it was yesterday. I was so tired of being pregnant. I was ready to be done when I was only 20 weeks along. That's why I know if I were to get pregnant again I would want to be done even sooner. Diesel fits his name so well. He grunts to communicate, but he is getting better. He cuddles so good and is so funny. He can pull his sister's hair like no other and can throw a fit like any two year old can. I love him so much and am so grateful that he is part of our family. Happy Birthday Diesel!
5 comments:
wow can he look any more like his daddy :) he is so cute can't believe he is two. time for another :)
happy birthday D, we LOVE YOU!!
Happy Birthday to Diesel!
hey I just didn't want to offend you at all when I told you that Modern family reminded me of your family, I love them it is my fav show and I know your house has way more order I just meant the humor between phil and claire. anyway thanks for the work out tonight,
Post a Comment