Wednesday, February 9, 2011

crushes


Hallie and Karlee were in the bathroom the other day this is how the conversation went:

Hallie: "Do you have a crush on Justin Bieber?"

Karlee: "Yeah"


I don't even think Karlee or Hallie even know who he is (they were with older cousins the day before). Second of all who doesn't Karlee have a crush on?


I love listening in on my kid's conversations for two reasons. They can be really cute when they talk and I can smile about it all day or they can be saying things they aren't suppose to and I can walk around the corner, they get in trouble, and I can remind them I am always listening.

1 comment:

Jeremy Saunders said...

This is so hilarious. Especially since Karlee still doesn't say her r's, I am sure it was so darn cute. And it's so true, she wrote in her journal about holding hands with Braxton and Josh.:)
mimi