Maybe just lose the feisty and sassiness that comes with this age. Hope everyone had a good Valentines Day. We sure did. There's nothing like getting your eyes scratched out by a good friend :)
For the record... it was I who scratched out Jayme's eyes. In my defense we were on the same team and it was a total accident.
Plus I pretty much bit (or was fouled) it BIG time a little while after said eye gouging. I am pretty sure I got the equivilant and then some with all my bruising and soreness.
Nothing says love on Valentine's Day then almost killing each other at basketball!
Both those girls are such cuties! I hung out at preschool the other day and Hallie buddied up to me. I was flattered that she liked me and wanted to play with me. Karlee is Braxton's favorite:)
ok vashti thanks for the clarification, I thought someone told her off or something and I thought wow, can't believe they would do that and I can't believe that she would blog about it :)
7 comments:
eyes scratched out? they are too cute and I can see some much Carlee in Blaine.
SO CUTE!
mimi
So cute!! One of my favorite songs.
That song always reminds me of being little :)
Who got their eyes scratched out?
For the record... it was I who scratched out Jayme's eyes. In my defense we were on the same team and it was a total accident.
Plus I pretty much bit (or was fouled) it BIG time a little while after said eye gouging. I am pretty sure I got the equivilant and then some with all my bruising and soreness.
Nothing says love on Valentine's Day then almost killing each other at basketball!
Both those girls are such cuties! I hung out at preschool the other day and Hallie buddied up to me. I was flattered that she liked me and wanted to play with me. Karlee is Braxton's favorite:)
ok vashti thanks for the clarification, I thought someone told her off or something and I thought wow, can't believe they would do that and I can't believe that she would blog about it :)
Post a Comment