Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Call Guiness We're Setting Some Records Here!

We now have been in our house for four years. That is the longest we have ever resided in one spot since we have been married. We lived in my parents house right after we were married for like a month I think. Then we moved to our Halverstick house (right next to the casino now) and lived there for almost three years (I was just pregnant with Lexi). Our next house wasn't ready yet, so we rented my grandma's house from her for like 4 months and then it sold so we went and lived with Wynden's brother for four months, had Lexi and lived with Wynden's mom for four weeks and finally our H St house was ready. We ended up living there for like 2 years and moved to our first Berthusen rd house lived there for three years and then here we are now. Needless to say I dejunked every time we moved, which was nice, but now since we haven't moved for a while things are beginning to pile up here. I try to get rid of stuff all the time, but with five kids it can get kind of crazy.

This is also the longest time I have gone without being pregnant. Diesel will be 2 in April. The biggest space between kids is Hunter and Karlee and I was pregnant with Karlee when Hunter was 20 months old. My body is probably in shock :) After much thought and a little bit of a roller coaster ride I think that Diesel will remain our baby. I love babies and really adding another kid into the bunch wouldn't be a big deal, but I think we are ready to move forward onto the next stage in life...whatever that means.

6 comments:

Vashti said...

I almost thought that you were going to announce that you ARE pregnant ;0
De junking rocks my world!

April said...

It's a hard thing figuring out when to be done having children, this has been on my mind a lot lately.
If you need help getting rid of stuff give me a call, it's my absolute favorite thing!
April

Jeremy Saunders said...

Haha! I will have to call April to help me dejunk! I can't believe all your homes! The longest I have lived in a home is this one, 7.5 years....it will be sad to say goodbye, but an exciting change. I think you should have more babies! They are so cute! HAHA!
mimi

Peter and Lesha said...

thats lots of moves i was with vashti on the prego thing!

Unknown said...

We're at the same point! A record for living here the longest and we've come to the same baby conclusion :)

Delaneys in Merritt said...

Ok, I have been Peeking for over 6 months now and I want to tell you that i love the new look and i love getting to know you and the family this way so much. Just makes my heart smile .... So Have a wondererful weekend and keep the pictures, comments, happenings..... Thanks so much!!!! Love you all.