Part of Hallie's prayer the other night "Please get all the monkeys out of our beds." I guess from the song/book no more monkeys jumping on the bed. Poor kid has been traumatized worrying about the monkeys while she sleeps.
Hallie and Karlee both had dentist appointments the other day. I learned two things that day 1. Never never have those two on the same day ever again 2. Have Wynden take them next time :) Anyway on the drive in I was trying to talk the dentist up to Hallie hoping she would go back by herself because I had all the kids with. So I was saying things like "I like the dentist he is so nice." over and over and she finally said to me "Is he your boyfriend?"
I put Hallie down for a nap after her dentist appointment and she was pretty grumpy still. I heard her crying and she climbed out and opened the door. I thought maybe she was hurt by how she was crying and so I was like "Are you hurt, what's hurt?" And she says "My feelings. I was crying and you never came."
Before Hallie turned three I kept telling her you're going to be three now, so that means you're a big girl trying to let her know the things that she needs to start working on (like walking instead of having me carry her. Both her and Diesel at the same time can make my arms feel like they are going to fall off). The other day she was being a stinker and I said "Hallie how old are you now?" and she said "big." Possibly her counting system goes something like 1 - 2 - big - 4 - ...
The picture is from the day of the dentist. Her mouth area was so swollen she looked so funny.
5 comments:
Oh, my!! She is just too stinkin' adorable!!! I don't think I'd like the dentist either if he made my mouth look like that either.
so cute I love 3 year olds they are so funny and say the funniest things:)
too funny! this age is hilarious.
I love the boyfriend comment, that's AWESOME!
oh i cannot wait to get to know her!
mimi
Post a Comment