No way!!! That is so cool! I thought that was only an Idaho thing :)
How brave! It looks like a lot of fun...to watch :)
Oh my!!! I'm such a city girl! My hand was over my mouth the entire time watching that video. Wow!!
that was too cute great job hunter, lexi you need a little more practice girl :) hahaha great seeing you at the fair and getting to talk to you :)
that is awesome!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
No way!!! That is so cool! I thought that was only an Idaho thing :)
How brave! It looks like a lot of fun...to watch :)
Oh my!!! I'm such a city girl! My hand was over my mouth the entire time watching that video. Wow!!
that was too cute great job hunter, lexi you need a little more practice girl :) hahaha great seeing you at the fair and getting to talk to you :)
that is awesome!
Post a Comment