Friday, August 27, 2010

Spoiled Rotten
















My kids have gotten to do so much this summer. Yesterday we went to the water slides braving the cold weather. It was freezing, but the kids had a blast anyway. It did get a little warmer in the afternoon. My mom took Diesel for the day and then the girls joined him there after lunch. It was just a little too cold for Karlee and Hallie. After the girl lifeguard, made Hallie and Karlee get out of the hot tub (no kids under the age of 6), Karlee never quite recovered. After the girls left I could ride the big rides with the older girls and we had a great time.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I bet it wasn't so crowded yesterday, so that would be fun! I can only imagine Carlee's tiny self shivering though!

Peter and Lesha said...

love the waterslides but yeah it has to be hot but then the lines are long so can't have it both ways:)