I can't not post about the fair! It was another great week. A good balance between working there and playing there. On Friday we went on the rides and we definitely got our moneys worth. We didn't get home until 11:00 that night. I questioned my parenting skills as I rode on the ferris wheel and saw how poorly it was put together. Saw some interesting people, ate some yummy onion rings, and ran into a million people I haven't seen for a long time. Good times.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Fair rides make me nervous too... don't look too closely at those rusty old, jiggly bolts!
Oh the fair... sigh... how I love it!!
Thanks for letting Braxton tag along for a while. He had a blast. Aren't he and Karlee a cute couple!?
carless's eyes, wow! they are so pretty. hunter is just too cool for that cow:) brax had so much fun that night
Post a Comment