Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Makes you want to eat an Oreo huh




It's funny how some kids are amazingly clean eaters. My niece who is almost 12 now, use to be so neat when she ate. Her face was hardly dirty no matter her age and she would get so upset if she spilled or got her hands dirty. My kids are quite the opposite. If their face is clean after they get down from the table you can bet your bottom dollar that they didn't eat a thing. I don't know if they are just enjoying their food that much or what, but it is sometimes embarrassing. I go and eat lunch at Lexi and Hunter's school with them and usually it is pizza when we go and both of their faces are covered in sauce. Luckily I am there to say you need to wipe off your face, but most the time I am not there... Diesel is even worse. I got so tired of changing his clothes after each time he ate something that I went and bought a bib with full length sleeves on it. I wish I could say that I think they will grow out of it or it will get better with time, but I don't think Wynden is any better :)

4 comments:

Vashti said...

Olivia has the same problem with her eating abilities. I have to almost give her a bath after every meal. It gets real special when she decides she wants to eat her yogurt by spooning it out with her hand instead of using her spoon! Sleeved bibs are the best!

Unknown said...

Funny :)

By the way, I dreamed about these two girlies last night! It was something about Primary... weird!

Peter and Lesha said...

hahahahah, funny Carson is super neat, he gets it from his dad, in fact he spilt yogurt the other day just a dot on the table and got all upset:) both ways can be kind of annoying :)

Suzanne said...

my sister and i were complete opposites... she always had food from ear to ear.... unfortunately my kids take after HER!